To celebrate Canada’s upcoming birthday, Rocky Mountain Holidays and Rocky Mountaineer are giving away 2 FREE dome service tickets onboard the Rocky Mountaineer train, return, between Vancouver and Whistler. Currently at time of this post, the odds of winning are 1 in 22!
Entering is easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) Follow @HolidaysCanada on Twitter
2) Retweet (RT) this tweet by June 30th 2013 to enter
3) Winner randomly selected and announced on Canada’s Birthday, July 1st 2013
This is Rocky Mountain Holiday’s second Rocky Mountaineer giveaway over the past couple of months.
Good luck 🙂
We are not even into August 2010 yet and the rates have been released for all Rocky Mountaineer Train and Cruise Holiday packages for 2011. They have kept most of the packages the same as 2010 but have added an Alaska cruise from Seattle onboard Holland America’s ms Oosterdam to seven of their existing popular 2010 train holiday packages. Alaska cruises from Vancouver for 2011 are still onboard the Holland America’s ms Zuiderdam, which, in our opinion, has to be one of, if not, the best cruise ship sailing up to Alaska from Vancouver, Canada.
Below are the new 2011 Rocky Mountaineer train holiday packages with the Seattle cruise add-on. The links are to PDF documents on RockyMountainHolidays.com.
Rocky Mountaineer with Cruise to Alaska from Seattle
New Rocky Mountaineer Holiday Products for 2011
There have not been any major changes to the 2010 Rocky Mountaineer packages for 2011. Any changes are “tweaks” to already very popular and exciting train holiday packages.
Changes to Existing 2010 Products for 2011
- All tours that overnight in Vancouver now include admission to the Vancouver Lookout
- All tours that overnight in Calgary now include admission to the Calgary Tower
- RedLeaf Service pre- or post-cruise tour packages now utilize Ocean- View Staterooms (Category D).
- GoldLeaf Service pre- or post-cruise tour packages continue to use Deluxe Verandah Ocean-View Staterooms (Category VC).
- Classic Rail Circle now has an additional pre-night in Vancouver plus a six hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver’s spectacular North Shore.
- Grand Rail Circle now has an additional pre-night in Vancouver plus a six hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver’s spectacular North Shore
- Canadian Rockies Highlights now has an additional pre-night in Vancouver plus a six hour sightseeing tour of Vancouver’s spectacular North Shore.
- Canadian Rockies Highlights – 5 nights is also available; this is the same as the 2010 Canadian Rockies Highlights.
- Canadian Rockies Circle is now 9 nights in duration instead of 12 nights.
- The westbound itineraries of Trans-Canada Rail Adventure, Canada’s Coast to Coast by Rail, and the post-tour cruise options of these packages now include 2 nights in Jasper plus a Jasper highlights motorcoach tour, but only one night in Lake Louise.
- City Stop add-on products are able to be sold independently, with rail-only, or in conjunction with any Rocky Mountaineer packages. Please note that transportation to/from the station or airport is not included in any City Stop packages.
- Taxi transfers to/from cruise terminals in Vancouver are no longer included.
- Travel documentation will advise of estimated taxi transfer rates, and limousine transfers available for purchase.
Discontinued 2010 Rocky Mountaineer Holiday Products
New for 2011 – Child and Youth Rates
New for 2011, Rocky Mountaineer holiday packages now include rates for youths (ages 12-18) and children (ages 2-11) when travelling with at least one single adult guest.
The published child and youth prices will apply for a maximum of 1 child or youth sharing with 1 adult. Parties of 1 adult and 2 or more children/youths will have to be booked with a minimum of 2 adults. It is not possible to book a single room with more than 2 persons sharing.
These are all the changes to the Rocky Mountaineer Holiday packages for 2011. Rocky Mountaineer package information which include cruises up to Alaska from Vancouver or Seattle can be all found at RockyMountainHolidays.com. You can view all the latest Rocky Mountaineer early-bird deals there too.