A sample 7-day itinerary from Vancouver with rocky-peak Holidays which takes advantage of current travel specials. This itinerary can be completely customised and you can easily upgrade to a luxury package.
SAT AUG 15
Arrive Vancouver. Overnight Vancouver.
SUN AUG 16
Overnight Train to Jasper departs 20:30.
MON AUG 17
Train arrives Jasper 16:00. Overnight Jasper.
TUE AUG 18
Jasper to Banff along the spectacular Icefields Parkway. Snowcoach onto Athabasca glacier included. Overnight Banff.
WED AUG 19
Banff Sightseeing Trip – AM / Lake Louise & Moraine Lake Sightseeing Trip – PM. Overnight Banff.
THU AUG 20
Depart Banff onboard the Rocky Mountaineer Train, RedLeaf Service, to Kamloops. Overnight Kamloops.
FRI AUG 21
Rocky Mountaineer RedLeaf Service to Vancouver. Overnight Vancouver.
SAT AUG 22
Victoria Day Trip from Vancouver. Full day. Overnight Vancouver.
– 1 night Vancouver – Mid-Range (moderate) Hotel
– Overnight Train to Jasper – Economy (Seat)
– 1 night Jasper – Mid-Range (moderate) Hotel
– Jasper to Banff with Snowcoach onto Glacier included
– 2 nights Banff – Mid-range (moderate) Hotel
– Banff Sightseeing Group Tour
– Lake Louise and Moraine Lake Sightseeing Group Tour
– Rocky Mountaineer Train, RedLeaf Service to Kamloops
– 1 night Kamloops (moderate) Hotel
– Rocky Mountaineer Train, RedLeaf Service to Vancouver
– 2 nights Vancouver – Mid-Range (moderate) Hotel
– Victoria Day Trip (includes return ferry, Butchart Gardens admission, Royal London Wax Museum admission & return transportation from you Vancouver hotel)
Total Discounted Package Price for 2 Adults = CDN$3,990 ($1,995 per person). This rate includes ALL taxes, promotions and discounts. Price will be confirmed at time of booking.
Contact rocky-peak Holidays for more information or to book:
Freephone U.K.: 0800-567-7542
North America Toll-Free: 1-888-747-6259
The 2010 Rocky Mountaineer rail packages now include the following:
Circle Tour Holiday Packages (Start and finish in Vancouver):
• Classic Rail Circle | 7 nights / 8 days
• Canadian Rockies Getaway | 8 nights / 9 days
• Grand Rail Circle | 10 nights / 11 days
• Golden Circle via Whistler | 10 nights / 11 days
• Canadian Rockies Circle | 12 nights / 13 days
One-Way Tour Holiday Packages (Can be taken in either direction):
• Classic Rail Holiday, Vancouver to Banff | 3 nights / 4 days
• Classic Rail Holiday, Vancouver to Jasper | 3 nights / 4 days
• Classic Rail Holiday, Vancouver to Calgary | 3 nights / 4 days
• Classic Rail Holiday, Whistler to Jasper | 3 nights / 4 days
• Canadian Rockies and Whistler | 4 nights / 5 days
• Canadian Rockies Excursion | 4 nights / 5 days
• Canadian Rockies Highlights | 5 nights / 6 days
• Canadian Rockies and Vancouver | 6 nights / 7 days
• Canadian Rockies Adventures | 7 nights / 8 days
• Western Explorer | 7 nights / 8 days
• Northern Explorer | 8 nights / 9 days
• Canadian Rockies at Leisure | 9 nights / 10 days
• Northern Rockies at Leisure | 10 nights / 11 days
Trans-Canada Rail Tour Holiday Packages (Can be taken in either direction):
• Trans-Canada Rail Adventure | 11 nights / 12 days or 12 nights / 13 days
• Canada’s Coast to Coast by Rail | 15 nights / 16 days or 16 nights / 17 days
Rail and Self-Drive Holiday Packages (Can be taken in either direction):
• Banff the Beautiful | 5 nights / 6 days
• First Passage to the West Discovery Drive | 7 nights / 8 days
• Journey through the Clouds Discovery Drive | 7 nights / 8 days
• Rainforest to Gold Rush Discovery Drive | 8 nights /9 days
Free admission to Stampede Park and a free breakfast are available on “value days” when you get to Stampede Park before 9 a.m. Check out Petro-Canada Family Day, Western Heritage Day, and BMO Kids’ Day to take advantage of this great offer. Plus, there are even more great activities on Value Days:
PETRO-CANADA FAMILY DAY
Petro-Canada Family Day Breakfast
WESTERN HERITAGE DAY
BMO KIDS’ DAY
Saddledome Lane, BMO Kids’ Zone
|Kids’ Tractor Pull||11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 6:30 p.m.|
|Kids’ Team Penning||2:30 p.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:30 p.m.|
|RCMP Family Fitness||11 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|The Director’s Cut: Comic Relief?||9 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Disney’s High School Musical: Summer Celebration||11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.|
Saddledome Plaza Stage
|Splash’N Boots||11:30 a.m.|
|Superdogs||10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m., 7:30 p.m.|
Buckaroos Stage: Big Four building, Lower level
|DooDoo the Clown||Noon and 3 p.m.|
|Bobs & Lolo||11 a.m., 2 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m.|
|Loose Moose Theatre for Kids||10 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m.|
|Youth Parade Pre Pow Wow||Noon|
|Pow Wow Competition (Dancers 17 years and under)||3 p.m.|