Airport transfers are our recommended mode of transport especially in the winter season when the roads can be dangerous.
The prices for our scheduled services are very competitive and ski resorts are set up to cater for guests without cars. In fact, Banff was recently rated in the Top 10 ‘No Car Needed’ Resorts by OnTheSnow.com. For those of you who have visited other Canada ski resorts, you will know that you can get by without a car. Whistler Blackcomb has a free village shuttle which operates in the early morning through to the early hours!
If the above doesn’t convince you to catch our transfer services, direct from Calgary International Airport YYC and Vancouver International Airport YVR, then consider the following:
- It’s safer. Most of you will have travelled on a flight for many hours to get here.
- It’s faster. Let an experienced driver who knows the roads get you to your hotel. No need for directions and maps!
- It’s cleaner. By taking the airport transfer with other guests, there is less pollution which means better for the environment!
- It’s cheaper. No parking, gas (petrol) or insurance to pay for. Note that stone chips to a rental car are not always covered.
- It’s more enjoyable. You spent the money to get here, enjoy the scenery out of the windows while the driver concentrates on the road.
- It’s direct. Most airport shuttles are direct or have minimal stops. The ski shuttles get you to the ski hill sooner as they drop you off right at the base.
- It’s easy. Jet lagged? No problem, our friendly drivers know where to take you!
- It’s peace of mind. One less thing to worry about on your Canada ski holiday.
We also organise private transfers and charter services. For more information on our winter services, view the Calgary to Banff Transfer Schedule and the Vancouver to Whistler Transfer Schedule.
Contact rocky-peak Ski Holidays to book!
The Calgary Flames beat the Minnesota Wild last night in a great NHL Ice Hockey Game. Tours to this Ice Hockey Game were available from Lake Louise, Banff and Canmore.
Ticket prices including transport from Banff and Canmore are $125 for Green seating, $110 for Black seating, and you can pay just $10 more for an enhanced ice hockey tour package! These rates apply to all our NHL Hockey games over the 2007/2008 winter season. For transport from Lake Louise, please inquire as there is a surcharge for pick-up.
What is an "enhanced" ice hockey tour?
The enhanced ice hockey tours include a fanatical hockey guide, a chance to win a prize by guessing the score and a souvenir puck!
Game Times and Tours Pick Up Times
Game times are typically at 7pm but can also be at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 7:30pm. The full schedule including game times for the Calgary Flames in the Saddledome can be viewed at our Banff Ice Hockey Tours page. Pick-up times for the ice hockey tours are usually about 2 hours before the game time, so the regular pick-up time in Banff for a 7pm game time would be about 5pm and for Canmore, 5:15pm.
The Vancouver Canucks are taking on the Edmonton Oilers tonight which is set to be a high-paced game. Ice Hockey tickets to this game including transportation from Whistler or Squamish are still available. You can get to Vancouver Canucks games in Vancouver from Whistler and Squamish. See the Vancouver Canucks Hockey Tour schedule and pricing on the Whistler Ice Hockey Tours page.
To book Banff Ice Hockey Tours or Whistler Ice Hockey Tours, just contact rocky-peak Holidays to reserve.
This season we are now offering Ice Hockey Tours so see the Vancouver Canucks play at GM Place in Vancouver.
The Ice Hockey Tours leave from Whistler and Squamish throughout the season and there is limited availability. Book early to avoid disappointment!
To book or enquire about Whistler Ice Hockey Tours or Banff Ice Hockey Tours, please visit rocky-peak Holidays and click on the Ice Hockey Tours link at the bottom of their page.